1. Primer - This month I have been using the Sephora Glitter Eye Shadow in the small tub for my eyes and Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primer for my face, though I haven't been doing much with my face this month.
2. Eye Shadow -This month I have been sticking with very neutral eye shadows. I have been sticking with Covergirl Eyenhancers Trio in the color Shimmering Sands and the NYX Trio in the color In The Woods. The colors in both of these trios blend together very well, though both groups are very different. They are both shimmery but help keep me create a professional and casual look that is easy to apply daily. I have also used the Wet N Wild Color Icon single shadow in Nutty.
3. Eye Liner - This month I have been constantly using Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Trios. I have been using the smokey eyes, nude and hazel trios primarily. These colors are great because they glide on easily and stay on all day. I have loved using the NYX Baby Blue Eye Pencil as a pop of color.
5. Concealer - I am still in love with the Covergirl and Olay Simply Ageless Concealer and use it constantly, as does my mom. She is constantly stealing it from me. I also have been using the Instant Age Rewind Eraser for Dark Circles. I have also been sealing both of these with the ELF High Definition Undereye Setting Powder.
6. Blush - This month I loved the Milani Baked Blush in Luminouso, I love the glow it give my cheeks and how peachy it is without being overly orange.
7. Lip Products- This month I have loved 3 different lip products. I loved the Baby Lips in Peach Kiss, Wet n Wild Lip Sticks in 502A. And the Bare Escentuals ID lip stick in the color Yumi. I love all of these colors and used them constantly.
8. Hair Product - I have been loving the Aussie Split End Protectant this month. I think it has been
10. Mascara - This month I have continued to use my Covergirl Lash Exact Highlights mascara for hazel eyes and then I have discovered the Ulta Bountiful Lash Fortifying Mascara in Soft Black
11. Moisturiser -I have loved the Clean and Clear Finishes pore refining moisturiser.
12. Non Beauty- This month I have been loving my new Kindle Fire.
So those are my favorites and most used products of May. Have a great night!