1. Primer - This month I have been using the Sephora Glitter Eye Shadow in the small tub.
2. Eye Shadow - I haven't really been using any individual eye shadows lately but if I were to choose one it would be I the Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
3. Eye Liner - Physicians Formula Brown Eyes Shimmer Strips Cream Liner is awesome as is the prestige total intensity black eyeliner.
4. Foundation - I have been trying to give my skin a break this month and have been using the Garnier BB Cream and Elf Mineral Powder Foundation.
5. Concealer - I am still in love with the Covergirl and Olay Simply Ageless Concealer.
6. Blush - This month I loved the Milani Baked Blush in Luminouso
7. Palette - this month I loved using the Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips for Hazel Eyes, Eye Candy edition. I love the selection and variety that this palette offers.
8. Face Applicator - this month I pretty much primarily used my Soho Beauty Sponge for all my face application and then used my ELF Complexion Brush to apply my powder and blush.
9. Eye Applicator - This month I have been loving the Ulta Eyeliner brush that I recieved for Easter and have been using it all month long.
10. Hair Product - I have been loving the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deep Conditioner this month and have been using it about 2 times a week to help my hair stay healthy and shiny.
13. Moisturiser - Just like last month and the one before., I have been using Bio Oil constantly and love it!
14. Nail Care Product - Burts Bees Lemon Oil Cuticle Cream.
15. Non Beauty- This month I have been loving braids in my hair.
So those are my favorites and most used products of February. Have a great night!