So first off I need to apologize for the 5 month disappearance! My life got really really hectic and my computer has been out of commission. I got a new laptop for Christmas (Thanks Mom!) so I'm hoping to keep up with my blog among other things now that I have a working computer. So I hope I still have people reading but if not I'll kinda be acting like this is a brand new blog, posting it out. I hope you all will share this too!
1. Primer - So I have finally fallen into the Urban Decay primer potion trend. I have tried so hard not to fall into high end trends for so long buttttt I got a sample of this in a palette I got on Hautelook in early fall. I rarely use the palette but fell in love with the primer. It's like now that I've tried something this good I can't go back. Now ELF's primer that I had loved for forever feels gross and greasy and nothing really holds it own anymore. Now I have to find more because it's almost empty =(. I have also been using the ELF mineral infused face primer to prime my face, although I'm working as a nanny now so I am rarely doing full face makeup.
2. Eye Shadow - This month I have been sticking to some very neutral eye looks, between the holidays and work I have tried to be natural and just perfect the blending of the eyes more than add too much color. I have been loving the Covergirl Shimmering Sands trio that I got last year during a sale at CVS. I'm really close to hitting pan on at least 2 of the colors, the lighter and the medium colors. I have also been using the Maybelline color tattoo's as base colors and I love them so much.
3. Eye Liner - This month I have continued to love my Prestige Total Intensity eye liner in black for my water line and a few of the Sephora Nano eye liners for my top lash line.
4. Foundation - I haven't really been doing much foundation this month but have been loving my Loreal Frutis BB Cream in light/fair as well as my ELF mineral foundation in porceline.
5. Concealer - I am still in love with the Covergirl and Olay Simply Ageless Concealer. It is so creamy and thick enough that it really does cover dark circles. I literally use it ever single day. I also have been loving the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser. It literally ERASES my dark circles without being cakey or too thick.
6. Blush- I haven't loved any blushes this month really, but I have beem reaching for my ELF mineral Blush in Joy, which is a mauvey/pink shade, which isn't too shimmery.
7. Palette -This month I didn't really use any stand out palettes.
8. Face Applicator - this month I found myself reaching for the E.L.F. Powder Brush for EVERYTHING!
9. Eye Applicator - This month I've still been using my Sonia Kashuk Small Powder Brush. This brush will be a forever forever favorite.
10. Hair Product - I've been loving Argan Oil for the last few months, and along with my mom have gone through about 3 bottles in 3 months.
13. Moisturizer - This month I have loved the Bath and Body Works triple moisture body cream in the scent Secret Wonderland.
14. Lip Products- This month, with such dry, cold weather, my main goal with my lips has been to keep them from being dry and cracky. I have loved my Nivea Lip Balm in Honey and Milk, as well as their kiss of Shimmer lip balm. I have also been loving my Baby Lips from Maybelline. I have two of those, the grape colored one and the shimmery peach color, both which work wonders for me. And lastly I have been loving my Sugar Fresh Sugar Plum tinted lip treatment, which I have been loving for months now. It is a beautiful color and provides so much moisture.
So those are my favorites and most used products of December.