Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February 2012 Favorites

Hey All,
So I'm here to do my first monthly favorites/regrets. This month I used a lot of products fairly constantly so I will be picking my favorites from 15 categories. Each category will only have one favorite though I reserve the right to change that if I feel I have more than 1 per category at a later time.


1. Primer - Hard Candy Sheer Envy Face Primer; This primer goes on so smooth and sheer, doesn't add any shimmer to your face and definitely helps your foundation last longer.  It is such a great deal for 8 dollars. 


2. Eye Shadow - M.A.C. Paintpot in Rubenesque; This is my one and only M.A.C. makeup and I use it constantly both alone and on it's own.  It is so beautifully shimmery and stays put so well without any primer. 


3. Eye Liner - E.L.F. Waterproof Eye Liner Pen in Black; O.M.G. the most dramatic, beautiful line ever! 


4. Foundation -  This is the most difficult category to give only one answer to.  I have been trying a lot of different foundations and I seem to have had one consistent go to and it has been Rimmel Clean Face.  It is a beautiful finish and a great creamy foundation. It goes on great with a beauty sponge application.   It's just so nice. 


5. Concealer - I don't even know which concealer I really liked this month because nothing was satisfying me.  E.L.F. Concealer and Illuminator has been my real favorite this month but it is very sheer and does not provide a ton of coverage undereye.  I set this concealer with a yellow pressed powder and love it.  


6. Blush - Milani Baked Blush in the color Luminoso. Without very much shimmer this color provides a nice corally pink color with great payoff. 


7. Palette - This month I have been all about nude eyes and browns.  I have fallen in love with the E.L.F. 32 color eyeshadow palette in Cool.  It has great creamy colors, about half matte and half shimmer and pearlized colors.  They last all day and has great color payoff and the range is amazing! Best thing about this is that it's good for both day and night. 


8. Face Applicator - SoHo Beauty Sponge, using it wet is amazing because it gives you great coverage but seems like you put on a ton of lotion.  It's so hydrating.


9. Eye Applicator - E.L.F. Mineral All-Over Eye Shadow Brush, use it for EVERYTHING!


10. Hair Product - HerCut Ponytail Styling Cream. a-MAZ-ing!! This stuff makes any ponytail look professional and sleek.


11. Perfume - Taylor Swift Wonderfall; such a great scent with so many different undertones and so long lasting. It's a beautiful light citrus scent mixed with florals and almost a nutty aftertone. 


12. Mascara - Lash Stilettos in the color Black Sequins.  Awesome mascara for lengthening and volumizing lashes. This was the best mascara I have ever had and I have used eye makeup since I was fourteen. 


13. Moisturiser - This month I have been using Bio Oil on my face and neck and have really seen a change in my skin the last two weeks or so. 


14. Nail Care Product - Burt's Bees Cuticle Cream


15. Book - The Hunger Games; dont judge me!  I know this is a young adult novel but OMG it is amazing.  I highly suggest this to anyone who wants a good easy book to read. 


So those are my favorites and most used products of February. Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment