Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Introductions and My Top Five Products of Today

Okay so here goes my first blog post and today I want to talk about dupes, yes I said it, DUPES.  Until about 2 months ago my makeup collection was so limited because of how expensive everything was.  I would plan out when to buy things and everything I bough t was from Sephora. It wasn't until I really had to tighten my belt and start living on a budget that I realized how much makeup was costing me.  At that point I only really used eye makeup and makeup products anyways but I was starting to become more interested in cosmetics and doing everything; face, lips, skincare and of course continued doing eyes! And that's where the journey towards makeup obsession began.

So here is my top five products of today:
1 NYC City Duet 2in1 Lip Color in the color The Cherry Blossoms- CVS $3.99
2.SoHo Beauty Sponge- Walgreens $6.99
3. Elf Powder Brush- eyeslipsface.com $3.00

4. Loreal True Match Super Blendable Makeup in the color Natural Ivory C2
5. Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in the color Silky Beige 005



No comments:

Post a Comment