Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

April 2012 Favorites


1. Primer - This month I have been using the Sephora Glitter Eye Shadow in the small tub.

2. Eye Shadow - I haven't really been using any individual eye shadows lately but if I were to choose one it would be I the Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze

3. Eye Liner - Physicians Formula Brown Eyes Shimmer Strips Cream Liner is awesome as is the prestige total intensity black eyeliner.

4. Foundation -  I have been trying to give my skin a break this month and have been using the Garnier BB Cream and Elf Mineral Powder Foundation.

5. Concealer - I am still in love with the Covergirl and Olay Simply Ageless Concealer.

6. Blush - This month I loved the Milani Baked Blush in Luminouso

7. Palette - this month I loved using the Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips for Hazel Eyes, Eye Candy edition.  I love the selection and variety that this palette offers.

8. Face Applicator - this month I pretty much primarily used my Soho Beauty Sponge for all my face application and then used my ELF Complexion Brush to apply my powder and blush.

9. Eye Applicator - This month I have been loving the Ulta Eyeliner brush that I recieved for Easter and have been using it all month long.

10. Hair Product - I have been loving the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deep Conditioner this month and have been using it about 2 times a week to help my hair stay healthy and shiny.

11. Perfume/Lotion - I bought a PINK Body Butter in Fresh Vanilla, Feel Flirty and have loved it all month long. 

12. Mascara - This month I have fallen back in love with my Covergirl Lash Exact Highlights mascara for hazel eyes.

13. Moisturiser - Just like last month and the one before., I have been using Bio Oil  constantly and love it!

14. Nail Care Product - Burts Bees Lemon Oil Cuticle Cream.

15. Non Beauty- This month I have been loving braids in my hair.


So those are my favorites and most used products of February. Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment