Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

TAG: 10 Little Secrets

THE QUESTIONS!
1. What is one product that makes you feel like a million dollars?
Whenever I wear any of the pH Matchmaker products from Physicians Formula I feel great, the colors are so vibrant and pigmented and my face look so bright and happy.


2. What is your skincare secret? / A passed down skin care tip
Um my biggest skincare tip is to wash your face everyday and wear BioOil to bed every night.  I love it so much. 

3. Share your hair care secret?

Argan Oil, my hair would be nothing without argan oil.  And try to stay away from heat. 

4. What is your biggest diet rule?

I don't really have any diet rules, I just try to be conscious of where my food is coming from mostly, I like being aware.

5. Any workout tips?

When I workout in the morning I feel happier throughout the day than when I try to workout in the evening after I have already had a long night.. 

6. Which perfume is your secret weapon?

Lavanilla is my favorite perfume for a boost of confidence, the scent is light and airy but long lasting.  I love wearing this to work. 

7. Show us a clothing item of yours which always turns heads. 

I don't have much head turning stuff lol. 

8. What is your most treasured piece of jewellery?

I have a celtic knot from my grandmother that I love but I try not to use it very often. 

9. Who is your style crush?

I love Taylor Swift and Sandra Bullock's styles. 


10. Tell us something we don't know about you
I love Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey Ice Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment