Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My 10 Favorite ELF Products

Hey ALL,
So as you know, I am obsessed with ELF products, which in case you don't know where to purchase these products you can find the entire line on eyeslipsface.com and select items can be found at Target and Dollar Tree stores.  ELF is an incredibly inexpensive line of makeups with items ranging from 1-8 dollars and most of them are on the lower end of the line.  The line is broken into three different categories; essential ($1), studio ($3/6) and mineral ($5/8).  Honestly, I feel that the quality of these items are so much better than many drugstore brand items and their brushes are better than most I have ever tried.

So here are my 10 favorites in no particular order.

  • Studio Powder Brush- I use this brush for everything, my foundation, my powder, my blush and my bronzer.  $3
  • Studion "C" Brush- This brush is so perfect for patting color onto the lid.  $3
  • Eye Brightener Pencil in White-This is an awesome inner corner brightener and waterline color $1
  • Cream Eyeliner in Teal- This color makes your eye POP so well and stays put all day! $3
  • Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Black- I have had this liner for 5 months, it hasn't dried out and this pen is beautiful, you can make the most precise line that does not budge. $1
  • Contouring Blush and Bronzer Duo- dupes for Nars Laguna and Orgasm, this due has probably had the most success at creating a name for itself.  Both are incredibly pigmented and never chalky.  Both of these colors are incredibly buildable.  $3
  • Mineral All Over Eye Brush- This is my everyday makeup brush for all over the lid, incredibly soft and easily cleaned.  It is also made of recyclable material and does it's job in the best way possibly. love love love. $5
  • Eyeshadown Primer in Sheer- Primers play a vital role in creating makeup looks that both pop and last all day and this primer does it's job with ease and staying power.  The doe foot applicatior and smooth serum help to make this products one of the best.  $1
  • Conditioning Lip Balm SPF 15- These lipbalms, which come in many colors, are very pigmented and nourishing.  The only complaint I have about them is the enormous waste of product they use in the packaging, they need to either go green or fill up the package.  $3
  • Makeup Remover Pen- last but not least this pen is great at removing smudge lines when your lower lash makeup smudges or when your still wet with mascara lashes touch the upper lid.  Overall great product.  $3

No comments:

Post a Comment