Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My Top 5 Favorite Mascaras

Mascara, the most flattering of all makeup and my personal everyday necessity.  I have tried dozens of different mascaras in my time wearing makeup and here are my top five mascaras. 

Follow Me on Instagram- Life4Eva07



CoverGirl Lash Blast Length - $6.97 at Target
This has been a long time favorite of mine and I have rebought this mascara multiple times.  This mascara is great at separating  and pulling out each individual lash. If you are looking for something to make your lashes look more long this is the one but do not expect any volumizing effect from this. I usually use this with the Lash Blast Volume overtop of it.

Urban Decay Super Curling Mascara- $20.00 at Sephora
I received a sample size of this mascara in the Book of Shadows IV Palette that I bought off of HauteLook a few months ago and to be honest this has been my favorite thing about the palette.  This mascara give a great hold and really does curl the lashes. This wand is curled and reaches every lash from the inner to outter corner and is housed inside the most beautiful mascara packaging I've ever seen.

L'oreal Voluminous Million Lashes-$7.00 at Target
I have been using this mascara regularly over the last month or so after hearing about it from a friend and I do love it.  It does the work of both a lengthening and volumizing mascara and it also separates and pulls out lashes, naturally making your lashes look fuller and longer.

Maybelline New York Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Black Sequins- $7.00 on Amazon.com
This mascara has the most unique wand I have ever seen and the formula is lightweight, dry and includes small flecks of shimmer. I have tried a lot of the different shimmering mascaras and have always loved the effect they give to the color of my eyes but this is my alltime favorite because aside from adding sparkle to the lashes, which accents your eye color and creates a fuller look.

CoverGirl Lash Blast Volume- $6.97 at Target
My go to volumizing mascara, this makes your lashes look so full, long and priceless.  I love this stuff so much.  I have used all the of different kinds of the Lash Blast line mascaras, the luxe, the fusion, the length and the volume. All of these formulas are great but this one is my favorite, it the most dramatic of all the others in my top 5.  I use this primarily overtop lengthening mascaras or ones that need some extra fullness. the brush is big and chunky when allows it to coat every lash and it is just overall great for the price.



2 comments:

  1. I love your blogs, and your "beauty on a budget" advice :)) Please check out my blog and I would love for you to follow back XOXO!

    ReplyDelete