Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Facts: Get to Know Me

So I know this tag has been going on a lot on youtube and similar ones have been on facebook and whatnot and decided I really wanted to let you guys get to know me a little better.  So here are as many things about me as I could remember off the top of my head.



  • My favorite color is purple. 
  • I drink water, tea and coffee... and that is all. 
  • My laundry is never completely done. 
  • I think there should be a screening process for parenting. 
  • Makeup is my way of building my confidence, drawing away from my weight and other imperfections.
  • I love ER, SVU, Make it or Break it and Crossing Jordan. 
  • I was horribly bullied all my life, creating illusions about myself that I am constantly trying to not reinforce. 
  • I was an extremely competitive rower from the ages 12-18 when I hurt my shoulder. 
  • I have one tattoo on my back, a rose for my grandfather
  • Depression has been a battle I have been fighting for years but I haven't relapsed into the dark in 2 years and I know it won't happen any time soon. 
  • I spend money like it is going out of style.
  • I am a residential counselor at a home for kids with behavioral problems. 
  • ELF is my favorite brand of makeup.
  • Eyeliner makes me look alive. 
  • I like mascara that smells funny.
  • Taylor Swift is my favorite musician.
  • Skillet is my favorite band. 
  • I love my family. 
  • I bite my nails to a stub whenever I'm stressed or upset or am in a movie theater.
  • Gymnastics is my favorite sport to watch.
  • I have a skin condition that's really embarrassing. 
  • My hair is always in a pony tail but that doesn't mean I dont take great care of it. 
  • I didn't own any makeup until I was 20. 
  • My sign is a Gemini.
  • I cannot wait to be a mother someday. 
  • School cost me $30,000 in loans and won't let me finish my last 3 classes. 
  • I've been in the hospital for over a week due to depression. 
  • My life goal is to change a child's life for the better. 
  • View from the boardwalk at Castle Island
  • Castle Island is my favorite place in Boston. 

No comments:

Post a Comment