Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

So.. Project 10 Fail

My Non Palette Eye Makeup
About a month ago I started a Project Pan with a list of products I wanted to hit pan on, and though I have hit pan/finished a few of the items on the list, I have also grown to love and appreciate a few of the cosmetics that I originally put on the list.  The whole Project Pan became very vain to me after that.  I had been rushing through these products, hoping to finish them the as quickly as possible just so I could buy new products.  How twisted is that? So I've decided to change the parameters of my cut back into a more lax makeup diet. I have decided that from here on out I am just going to try to spend less than $20 a month on cosmetics and at the end of the month I will do a post on that months emptys.  I hope that this will help encourage me to use more products that I own and spend less on new products.  This will include makeup, hair and body products.

If anyone has any tips on how to spend less/use more please leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment