So I went through my entire collection today and added some products to my P10P so it's more like a P16P now. The rules are to remain the same though, I just found some new products I would like to try to finish up for various reasons.
Here are the added products:
- Beauty Rush Baked Eyeshadow in the color Gold Rush- I have had this product for probably around a year and really want to finish it off and just remove it from my collection. I like this product but have a lot of very similar colored eyeshadows.
- Wet n Wild ColorIcon Baked Eyeshadow in the color Fiery- Love this color, it's very mauvy and shimmery I would just like to try to use it more mostly.
- Nuance by Selma Hyack Lights.Camera.Action Eye Trio- This is such a handy product that comes with a cream eyeshadow, eye brightener and eye liner in one stick. I bought this product a few months ago before I discovered E.LF. and just really want to remember this more and continue to use it.
- NYC Metro Quartet Eye Shadow in Lexington Luxury-I have 3 of these in different shades and this is my least favorite color combination. I dont hate it but it's really boring so I just want to get rid of it without wasting money.
- E.L.F Studie Single Eyeshadow in Butter Cream-This is probably my least favorite E.L.F probduct. The color is a yellowish cream color and it is very chalky. I received this in an E.L.F free gift package and don't want to just waste it.
- E.L.F. HyperShine Lipgloss in the color Flirt- I have like 4 of these products because E.L.F. always sends them as a free gift and I often neglect to use lipglosses.
- E.LF. Eyelid Primer in Sheer- I have accumulated a ton of eyelid primers and just want to use this one up.
|All of My Project Pan Products|
Thanks for reading and post again soon!