Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

Seven Deadly Sins of Beauty- TAG


Hey all!
I have never done a tag before but really wanted to do this one because I get to talk about my favorite things!!


TAG QUESTIONS


1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
My most inexpensive items are all my E.L.F. Essential products that are only a dollar- my favorites are the shimmer sticks (shimmery liners that have built in sharpeners in the cover) and the waterproof eyeliner pens which come in a range of colors and leave a beautifully precise line every time. Love both of those products. 


As for the most expensive item I own, that has to be my Urban Decay Book of Shadows IV.  I got this for $35 dollars from Hautelook and love it so much. 


2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
I have a love hate relationship with any loose eyeshadows and pigments.  They are beautiful but they are SOOOO messy! I also have a love hate relationship with really dark eyeshadows because I usually like the end effect but they are so dramatic that I have a hard time integrating them into my day to day. 


3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
My Physicians Formula Happy Boosters products both have the most amazing scent!


4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
I tend to neglect doing my hair because it takes soooo long and it ends up on top of my head in 15 minutes of my punching in at work.


5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
Good eye makeup! Like when you get that perfect blend and it all comes together it's amazing!!!!


6. LUST: What products do you think you could never live without?
I could never live without mascara.  I rarely leave the house without it.  My favorite kind is Lash Stilletos. 


7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
Either of the Naked Palettes would be amazing.  But I usually just ask for gift cards. 


I tag you all! Just leave a link below

No comments:

Post a Comment