Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

March 2012 Favorites


1. Primer - This month I have been loving the ELF sheer eyelid primer so much.  Not gonna lie, my makeup has creased a few times but for $1 it does it's job.

2. Eye Shadow - I have been loving the Victorias Secret Beauty Rush in the color God rush, super shimmery and so many ways to use this, both as a base all over color and a light inner corner and browbone color depending on the look I am going for.

3. Eye Liner - Physicians Formula Nude Eyes Shimmer Strips Liner Trio is amazing, specifically the middle mauvey color.

4. Foundation -  I have been using a combination of Revlon ColorStay and Rimmel Clean finish all month and like how sheer the coverage is for this combination, the tone of the Rimmel is fairly dark brown undertones and the ColorStay is very pinky undertoned.

5. Concealer - I am in love with the Covergirl and Olay Simply Ageless Concealer.  It is so creamy and thick enough that it really does cover dark circles.  I use this stuff every night.

6. Blush - pH MatchMaker Blush in pink.  This is the best blush I have ever had.  It's super bright pink and so soft and blendable, it's so awesome!

7. Palette - this month I loved using the Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips for
Green Eyes in the collection POP! These colors are so fun, pigmented, blend able and versatile. There are many combinations you can creat with this tiny palette.

8. Face Applicator - this month I found myself reaching for the E.L.F. Powder Brush for EVERYTHING! I use this brush everyday for powder, blush, bronzer and often use it for liquid foundation as well.

9. Eye Applicator - This month I found the best blending brush, the Sonia Kashuk Small Powder Brush.  This brush is a little bigger than the Mac 224 and is sooooo much softer and blends so nicely!!

10. Hair Product - John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shine Shock Glosser has been my go to product forever and I have used it a ton lately. I actually cut the tube open and put it in a pot which has made it so much easier to use and remember I have lol.

11. Perfume - Victoria's Secret PINK With a Splash Body spray in the scent Warm&Cozy has been my go to scent all month long.  I got the sample size one and when my secret rewards card can be used I plan to go back and get the large size.  This scent is so light and great for work, as it's not overpowering at all and has undertones of "warm peony and toasted vanilla".

12. Mascara - This month I have fallen in love with the Loreal Paris Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara, it seperates and volumizes all of my lashes without clumping! Love, so much Love.

13. Moisturiser - Just like last month, I have been using Bio Oil  constantly and love it!

14. Nail Care Product - Barille No Chip Speed Dry Top Coat has worked wonders for me this month, check it out!

15. Movie - The Descendants was by far the best movie of last year and I was so happy to see it come out on dvd and watch it again.  The themes in it are so well played and the acting is just amazing, go see it if you havent yet!

So those are my favorites and most used products of February. Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment