Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Colors of the Rainbow Tag




I decided to do this tag after reading 
http://makeup4myage.blogspot.com's blog today.







Now the way this one works is you have to name one favourite beauty product in your collection representing each colour of the rainbow.  One of each of the following:


White
  I have two white products I could not live without. 
1. Sephora Jumbo Waterproof Eye Liner
2. ELF Mineral Eyeshadow in Angelic





















Red
Revlon Lip Butter in Candied Apple

















Yellow
ELF Cover Everything Concealer in Corrective Yellow has been my dark circles life saver this month. I love it so much. 












Green
Wet N Wild Juicy Lip Balm SPF 15 in Watermelon Pasteque, not the best lipbalm I have ever had but its the best green product.


















Blue
ELF Mineral Eyeshadow in Beachy is the most vibrant shimmery blue ever!















Indigo
  The top right corner of the ELF Brightening Eye Shadow in Ocean Dreams is the most perfect Indigo color ever.












Violet
The second darkest shade in the NYC IndividualEyes for Green Eyes is such a beautiful violet maroon color. I use this color at least 4 times a week.










So yeah thats my makeup rainbow lol!
Consider yourself tagged!!





No comments:

Post a Comment