Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

TAG: Questions!!!

Hey guys!
Quickly doing this beauty Tag before heading to work!




SKINCARE
-
-How many times do you wash your face daily? 
2 times

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
Combination

-What is your current facial wash?

Clean & Clear Finishes Oil, Free Pore Perfecting Cleanser


-Do you exfoliate?
I try to but I forget

-What brand do you use?
Clean and Clear



-What moisturizer do you use?
Bio Oil and Ponds 

-Do you have freckles?


Billions

-Do you use eye cream?
No not really

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Not really but I do get breakouts 

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
Nope, but I did in highschool and college. 

MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use?
I use a combination of Rimmel Clean Finish and Revlon Photo Ready

-How about concealer?
I use a yellow correcting concealer for my undereye area from ELF and a glamoflage from Hard Candy on blemishes



-Do you know your undertone color?
Pink unfortunately

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I don't use them, I have really long eyelashes anyways and they seem like way too much work.

-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yeah but I generally have ADD about mascara and use a bunch all the time.

-What brand of mascara do you use?
Loreal right now but I use everything realy.



-Sephora or MAC?
Sephora

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
Nope I've only been to Mac2 times in my life. 

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
I use the SoHo beauty sponge for my foundation and then use an ELF eyeshadow all over brush and theyre powder brush and then use a Salma Hayek blending brush. 

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
 ELF eyeshadow primer

-For the face?
I use hardcandy face primer,


-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
I like purples a lot. 

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Pencil, gel and liquid depending on the day. 

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
only when I am doing makeup in the car

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
only like 2

-Do you use mineral makeup?
yes I use mineral eyeshadows

-What is your favorite lipstick?
right now mine is the Lip butters

-How about lipgloss?
too many to decide but I love the ELF hypershine glosses.

-What is your favorite blush to use?
MIlani Baked blushes

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
No but I have bought a lot from Amazon.com

-Do you like drugstore makeup?
yeah I love it.

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
None near me sadly.

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
I'd love to.

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Somettimes

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
When people use way too much eyeliner

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
Usually colorful but not always bright.

-Which celebrity always has great make up?
Ummmmmmm Carrie Underwood.

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Mascara

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Sometimes but not if I'm going anywhere important
-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
No.

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
ELF

-What do you think of Makeup??
It's too addictive but such a self esteem booster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment