Hey All! So I realized I have been really gluttonous about my makeup collection in the past month and need to pull in the reigns. So I decided to start my own "Project 10 Pan". I am so nervous about this project because I am literally addicted to makeup but I love these products that I have picked so I am not worried about this because the last few months I have definitely been hoarding makeup. I have bought everything in sight without thinking about how much I was spending. So here it goes! For those of you who don't know a "Project Pan" is when you go on a makeup/beauty product buying strike until you finish "X" amount of products. I will be hitting pan on 10 products.
As of tonight the following rules apply:
- To add a product to my finished "Pan" list, I have to use up the entire thing. Like as in throwing it in the trash barrel kind of finished. Dead.
- I may slip up if I find something limited edition, one of a kind, and a product that I know I will regret passing up. I will probably just keep it in the box until I'm done with this project. Then it will be like a little reward for finishing!
- Building off of the previous rule, if I see something on a major sale or if ELF has a major deal I will buy the product but it will remain in it's packaging until the product pan is over. I will also let all of my readers know if this happens so I can be kept accountable.
- If I receive any giftcards or CVS extrabucks I will use them. The point of this is to spend less money, not downsize.
- E.L.F. Complexion Perfection Powder- I love this product so much and use it constantly. It's only $3 dollars from eyeslipsface.com and I will be starting a brand new one for this product.
- Sephora Mineral Matte Touch Up Powder- I just bought this product last week and it's a great setting powder. So smooth!!
- Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Nude Palette- The colors in the palette are beautiful and I use them all the time. It is very versitile and the shadows are all beautifully creamy.
- Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes- This is my everyday mascara and this is a fairly new product so finishing it will take a while.
- Sephora Jumbo 12hr Waterproof Liner in White- I use this everyday for innercorner brightening but I have a whole bunch of innercorner pencils so I would like to continue with this one.
- E.L.F Mineral Eye Liner in Black- Again I use this pencil almost every day. It is a great waterline color and the pigmentation and staying power are amazing!
- MAC PaintPot in Rubenesque- This will be my most difficult product to hit pan on because I only use a tiny bit per use.
- E.L.F. Cover Everything Concealer in Corrective Yellow- This is a great undereye concealer.
- Hard Candy Sheer Envy Illuminating Primer- This stuff is great but I have the regular one that I prefer so this is the only product I am trying to Pan to get rid of rather than just throwing out my money.
- E.L.F Minty Lip Gloss in Seattle- Clear, shimmery, minty, GOODNESS!